Explore a diverse range of dictionaries, including the Oxford Dictionary, Cambridge Dictionary, Collins Dictionary, Merriam-Webster Dictionary, WordReference Dictionary, and Macmillan Dictionary. Access a wealth of language knowledge with definitions, synonyms, pronunciations, and more, making these dictionaries invaluable resources for language enthusiasts and learners.
- Oxford Dictionary The Oxford Dictionary is the largest and most trusted free online dictionary for learners of British and American English with definitions, pictures, example sentences, synonyms, antonyms, word origins, audio pronunciation, and more. Look up the meanings of words, abbreviations, phrases, and idioms in our free English Dictionary.
- Cambridge Dictionary The Cambridge Dictionary is the most popular dictionary and thesaurus. Meanings & definitions of words in English with examples, synonyms, pronunciations and translations. Get clear definitions and audio pronunciations of words, phrases, and idioms in British and American English from the three most popular Cambridge dictionaries of English with just one search: the Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary, the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary, and the Cambridge Business English Dictionary.
- Collins Dictionary The Collins Dictionary pioneers in Language Reference for 200 years. Popular and trusted online dictionary with over 1 million words. Find definitions, meanings, synonyms, pronunciations, translations, origin and examples.
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary The Merriam-Webster Dictionary, find definitions for over 300,000 words from the most authoritative English dictionary. Continuously updated with new words and meanings.
- WordReference Dictionary The WordReference English-Greek Dictionary is a living, growing dictionary.
- Macmillan Dictionary The Macmillan Dictionary is a user-friendly resource that provides word meanings, synonyms and language insights. It's a handy tool for understanding the English language.